Our family and friends are starting to memorize and study Psalm 8. Here are our initial questions and ideas. We'll have to see what we learn along the way.
- How does this Psalm begin and end? Psalm 8 has a question. What is it? Where is it?
- What word pictures can you find in Psalm 8?
- How is God described?
- How does God defeat his foes?
- What does God give man?
- I praise God because of his majestic name.
- I praise God because of his beautiful creation.
- I praise God because he knows me.
- I praise God because he made me.
- Try drawing one big mural of everything in Psalm 8.
Words to learn
(I'm trying to be aware of words that may be more difficult for my children).